Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Katie

I haven't really mentioned any of my family on here besides my mom, so I thought I'd show you one of my sister's talents. Katie is looking into Design Universities and her design work is so good. I know she's my sister, but there is no bias in saying that I don't know anyone who has a better eye for design, presentation and image than Katie. Basically, she's really good at making things look awesome. She's also really good with food - especially cakes, sweets, macaroons, cakepops, tarts..i could carry on for a while here. (oh and please click on the pictures to make them larger... detail is everything!)
This is her Spring Afternoon tea spread. Everything you see has
been baked, decorated and arranged by Katie. 

I'm pretty sure you can guess, but this was last Halloween

Katie gets a fair amount of cake requests. This is one of my
favourites!


No comments:

Post a Comment